1. Use common sense when writing. We cannot certify that all information is correct.
2. Treat our pen pals with respect, as you would any other person. Be an encouragement to our pen pals.
3. If a pen pal makes a request and you are not comfortable with it, tell him. Be honest and don't make promises you can't keep.
4. Make sure you use the inmates full address including his number. Mail can take anywhere from a week to 3 or more weeks to reach inmates, so be patient in waiting for a reply.
5. Those who write to our pen pals do so on a voluntary basis. FA PenPals does not assume responsibility for any costs or damages incurred by those volunteers.
6. The opinions espressed by the subscribers of FA PenPals do not necessarily express the opinions of FA PenPals.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
FA PenPals is not liable to the users of this service or to it's subscribers for the content quality, performance or any other aspect of information provided by the subscribers. Nor is FA PenPals liable for damages arising out of use of this service. The users and subscribers acknowledge that they assume all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this service. The user and/or subscriber shall indemnify and hold harmless FA PenPals, it's agents, officers, employees from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, or expenses, including attorney's fees arising from use or participation in this service.
**If you have any questions or comments, e-mail us at email@example.com**
Now Click Here To View The Pen Pals.